The Beginning...


Hi Guys,

The First step is always difficult, but it is something that everyone has to take to start any Journey. Well this is my first post or should I say my first letter on my blog “My Letters for Life – The way to communicate.

Being a Telecommunication Engineer, the first question that was asked in my first class was “What is communication?”- Well many answers came out saying transmitter, receiver, medium and connecting it to a number of technologies like Telephone, television, Mobile, SMS, Internet, Satellite etc.  All these technologies have made the world smaller. We can speak face to face with friends and families who are miles apart in matter of seconds. But are we really communicating??? Are we really connecting with each other??? Are we conveying our feelings to the other person as we want to??? .. Sometimes we may but most of the time it’s just interaction.

I personally feel that Letters are the best and effective way to convey our feelings to others. When I was young, I used to see the post man delivering letters to every house in my locality. That made me wonder who writes so many letters – would it be a letter from a son far away to his parents, or a husband to wife or it might be a Love letter or a letter from a grandson to his grandparents or a greeting card from a friend … it might have been anything but what actually mattered is that the letter makes the recipient happy.  People used to wait for days to get a reply for their letters and the wait was worth it. If you are scared to say something to someone, the best way to do is to by writing a letter.

Letters make words, words make Letters. In this blog I am going to share my collection of letters that I have written to various people or any letter I am gonna write in future. Hope you will enjoy reading them.

Laugh Love Live,
Kiran

Comments

  1. Firstly, congrats a ton on ur blog post.proud of you. And here comes comment from my heart.. though technology has improved there is no good way of communication other than a face to face one with ur loved ones... Very impressive! keep writing :) Kudos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gr5 Titanium: Profile of the T-Rex to the T-Rex's Finale
    · 2020 titanium pots and pans · 23 posts · 0 titanium max authorsGr5 Titanium: Profile micro hair trimmer of the T-Rex's Finale: The T-Rex's Finale: The titanium sponge T-Rex's Finale: The head titanium tennis racket T-Rex's Finale: The T-Rex's Finale:

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment

Popular posts from this blog

My First Love Letter ( The Proposal)

Down the memory lane!!